10 Easy Ways To Incorporate Tachbisha Into Your Labor Day Barbecue
As the summer winds down, for many of us, Labor Day Weekend is one last opportunity to connect with our family and friends before the seasons change. Labor Day typically coincides with the end of the beach season and the beginning of a new school year, and because of that, Labor Day Weekend is the perfect time for one last summer barbecue hurrah.
Here at Tevony, we are passionate about using food to bring together family and friends. We believe food is a great unifier that brings people happiness and allows us to enjoy each other’s company. So whether you’re hosting this holiday weekend, or looking for a dish you can bring with you to a gathering, we have a few suggestions for you.
One of our main goals is to help our customers create delicious dishes without overcomplicating the cooking process, and what better time to keep things simple yet delicious than on a holiday intended to give us all a break from hard work.
With that said, we would like to share with you some fun and easy ways to incorporate our trio of Tevony Tachbisha products into your Labor Day barbecue. We feel as though our products are greatly versatile and the possibilities are endless. So hopefully you learn some new ideas from this post, but even more than that, we hope this post inspires your own creativity and helps you come up with your own ideas. We’d love for you to share them with us if you do!
Now without further ado, here are 10 delicious ways to incorporate Tevony Tachbisha into your Labor Day barbecue menu:
1. Scoop some Tachbisha Gourmet Sauce on top of a hummus dip, serve with pita, chips, or vegetables
2. Spread Tachbisha Gourmet Sauce on a sandwich, burger, or hot dog as a unique and flavorful condiment
3. Mix some Tachbisha Gourmet Sauce with an equal amount of mayonnaise for a creamy and flavorful condiment
4. Marinate chicken in Tachbisha Marinade for one hour and up to overnight before grilling or roasting chicken. This works great with any cut of chicken!
5. Marinate fish with our Tachbisha Garlic & Coconut Dressing & Marinade. We love to do this with salmon, but it works great with any fish!
6. Use Tachbisha Garlic & Coconut Dressing & Marinade as a salad dressing. It goes great on almost any salad, whether it’s lettuce, spinach, arugula, tomatoes, cucumbers, or any other salad base!
7. Mix Tachbisha Gourmet Sauce with ground beef or lamb, grated onion, and parsley to make delicious kofta burgers.
8. Use any of our products as a dipping sauce for appetizers and sides like chips, pretzels, pigs in a blanket, fried pickles, french fries, and mozzarella sticks.
9. Smear corn on the cob with Tachbisha Marinade before grilling for a flavorful twist on a classic!
10. Use our Tachbisha Coconut & Garlic Dressing & Marinade to marinade zucchini or other grill-friendly vegetables before grilling.